Camp Bliss offers a variety of retreats that will leave you blissful. Check out the list of retreats for the 2017 season below to find the perfect getaway for you!
See Page 2 of each flyer for registration instructions.
- Veterans with PTSD, Depression or Disability & Spouses Retreat – January 20-22, 2017
- Veterans w PTSD, Depression or Disability and Spouses Retreat – February 17-19, 2017
- Female Veterans Retreat – March 23-26, 2017
- Female Veterans Retreat – April 12-14, 2017
- Female Veterans Retreat – April 28-30, 2017
- Female Veterans Retreat – May 19-21,2017
- Vietnam Veterans Retreat – June 22-25 2017
- Female Veterans Retreat – October 13-15, 2017
- Veterans Celebration – November 11, 2017
Retreats for people with disabilities
- Ice Fishing Retreat for People with Disabilities – January 27-29, 2017
- Fishing for All – June 2-4, 2017
- Celebration of Abilities at Camp Bliss – October 7, 2017
- Wellness & Socialization for Women w/ Disabilities – Oct 6-8, 2017
- Wellness & Socialization for Men with Disabilities Retreat – November 17-19, 2017
Retreats for Caregivers
- Crafting & Scrapbooking for Women – January 13-14, 2017
- Couples Weekend Getaway – February 10-12, 2017
- Wellness & Yoga Retreat for Women – March 10-12. 2017
- Mother/Daughter Getaway (Ages 9-13) – April 7-9, 2017
- Womens Pampering Weekend – April 21-23, 2017
- Crafting and Creativity for Women – September 22-24, 2017
- Mother/Daughter Getaway (18+) – October 20-22, 2017
- Oh Deer! Girls Gone Wild! – November 3-5, 2017
- Escape the Holiday Frazzle Fundraiser – December 5, 2017
It is also ideal for teacher training’s, literary gatherings, artists, workshops and seminars, family reunions and meetings of all types. Our spacious lodge is designed to meet the highest standards. In this relaxed setting our dedicated staff will see to your specific needs, allowing you to stay focused on what’s important to your personal and organizational growth. We can design it to meet your specific needs.
Look what participants say about our retreats!
Not only have I gained new skills and insights into how I behave and have ownership of myself, I have an entire group of girlfriends I can call if I need ANYTHING!
I feel so strong and empowered after this event. I really needed to hear the words and participate in activities with other women who just "get it". So awesome!
Just as she had before, Monica was amazing in making sure I had transportation to and from the airport. She involved her entire family to make sure I was taken care of and was comfortable. I really felt like family!
How could anything be better than waking up with the bright sun shining on the lake!?!? Wonderful!!
View our Calendar for upcoming events